This article describes how to delete a Server Security Group from a Network Domain in a MCP 2.0 Data Center location.
- Only the Primary Administrator or a sub-administrator with the Network role can delete a Server Security Group
- The Data Center must not be in VMware maintenance
- Security Group has no member Servers
- See How to Add or Remove a Cloud Server to / from a Server Security Group
- Security Group has no member NICs
- The Security Group must be in a NORMAL state
Content / Solution:
From the Home page, click on the Data Center where Network Domain from which you want to delete a Server Security Group is located:
The Data Center dashboard will be displayed. Select the (Advanced) Network Domain from which you want to delete a Server Security Group:
The Network Domain dashboard will be displayed. Click on the Servers tab, then click on the Server Security Groups menu:
Locate the Server Security Group you want to delete. Click on the manage gear and select Delete Server Security Group from the drop-down menu:
The Delete Server Security Group dialog will be displayed. Verify you have selected the correct Server Security Group, then click Delete:
Note: This cannot be undone.
The system will display a success message:
The Server Security Group will be deleted and the UI will be updated to reflect the change:
Content by Label Macro. Related articles appear here based on the labels you select. Click to edit the macro and add or change labels.