This article explains how to list DRS Snapshots for Consistency Groups.
- Only the Primary Administrator or a user with the DRS role can list DRS snapshots for a Consistency Group.
- For instructions on how to add Roles to a Sub-Administrator, see How to Manage the Primary Administrator User and other Sub-Administrators as the Primary Administrator
- Must have created at least one Consistency Group.
- The Consistency Group for which you want to list DRS snapshots must exist in the Geographic Region.
Content / Solution:
Click on the DRS for Cloud menu button and then select DRS Consistency Groups to navigate to the DRS Consistency Groups pageGroups page:
The DRS Consistency Groups dashboard will be displayed:
Locate the Consistency Group for which you want to list DRS snapshots. Click on the Manage gear and select Start Preview from the drop-down menu:
The system will display the following informationfollowing information:
- Amount of Used Journal Datastore (in GB)
- DRS Snapshot Protection Window
- List of DRS snapshots for the Consistency Group with the associated DRS Snapshot ID, timestamp, and size in kilobytes
Note: The DRS Snapshot Grid is paginated. Click on the navigational arrows to move to a different page. You can also select how many DRS snapshots are displayed by using the 'Items per page' drop-down menu
Note: The DRS Snapshot Date / Time column is sortable and filterable:
|Content by Label|