- Networks are only available in MCP 1.0 Data Center locations. For an overview, see Understanding MCP 1.0 vs. MCP 2.0 Data Center Locations
Content / Solution:
From the Home page, select the MCP 1.0 Data Center where the desired Network is deployed:
You will be directed to the Data Center dashboard. Select the desired Network:
You will be directed to the Network dashboard:
The Network dashboard displays various important data, including:
- Name - The Name of the Network - In this case "Network 1"
- ID - The ID of the Network - In this case "2cf4cac4-3123-11e5-8c14-b8ca3a5d9ef8"
- Description - The (optional) Description of the Network - In this case "For Documentation screenshots"
- Data Center - The Data Center where the Network is located - In this case "Us - East 2 (NA5)
- Private IP Address Range - The Private IP Address Range for the Network - In this case "10.1189.58.0-255"
- Network Multicast - The status of Network Multicast on the Network - In this case "Off". See How to Manage Network Multicast in a MCP 1.0 Data Center Location
Along the left-hand side of the display, there are several buttons:
- Edit Network - See How to Manage a Cloud Network in a MCP 1.0 Data Center
- Multicast - See How to Manage Network Multicast in a MCP 1.0 Data Center Location
- Delete Network - See How to Delete a Cloud Network in a MCP 1.0 Data Center Location
- Deploy Server - See How to Deploy a Cloud Server from a Guest OS Customization Image
- Data Center VPN - See How to Establish a Secure VPN Connection to Access your Cloud Network and Servers
The Network dashboard also contains several asset tabs:
- Servers - Lists the Servers that are associated with the Network. See:
- ACL Rules - Lists the ACL Rules associated with the Network. See
- Public IPv4 Addresses and NAT Rules - Lists the Public IPv4 Addresses and NAT Rules associated with a Network, and allows you to manage Server to VIP connectivity. See:
- Load Balancing / Virtual IPs - Contains the different aspects of Load Balancing and Virtual IPs (VIPs). See:
- Anti-AffinityRules - Lists the Anti-Affinity Rules associated with the Network. See