This article explains how to generate a DRS Pairs usage report
- Only the Primary Administrator or a user with either the DRS or Reports role can generate a DRS Pairs Usage Report.
- The time period requested is within the past calendar year.
- The time period cannot exceed 31 days.
Content / Solution:
Click on the Compute menu and select Download Reports from the drop-down menu:
The Reports page will be displayed:
Select DRS Pairs Usage from the drop-down menu:
The system will ask you to define the Start and End dates for the report. The date range cannot be larger than 31 days. Click "Download" button when you've entered the dates:
The system will download a .csv formatted report that provides the details DRS Pairs information for the organization during the time period selected. Opening up this file in Microsoft Excel or Google Docs is probably the easiest way of understanding the results:
The columns on the report are as follows:
- DRS Pair Id - Id of the DRS Server Pair
- Start Time
- End Time
- Source Location - Location of Source Server (this is also the location assigned for usage when we send into CaaS Reporting and Billing)
- Consistency Group Id - Id of the Consistency Group associated with the DRS Pair Id
- Consistency Group Name- Name of the Consistency Group associated with the DRS Pair Id
- Source Server Id - Id of the Source Server associated with the DRS Pair Id
- Source Server Name - Name of the Source Server associated with the DRS Pair Id
- Target Server Id - Id of the Target Server associated with the DRS Pair Id
- Target Server Name - Name of the Target Server associated with the DRS Pair Id
- DRS Source Server Hours - Duration (hours) between Start Time and End Time (to two digits of accuracy)