Information about Certified Red Hat enterprise Linux 7 Images
Content / Solution:
The Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 image available in the images catalog has been certified by Red Hat as compliant according to the standards set forth in the Red Hat Certified Cloud and Service Provider program. The image has the following characteristics:
- It uses only genuine Red Hat software (no packages have been replaced by 3rd party packages.)
- All software and updates are provided by the Red Hat Update Infrastructure supporting the global MCP.
- SELinux is enabled and set to Enforcing.
- The firewall (firewalld, iptables and ip6tables) are enabled at boot.
- It runs on a Red Hat-certified hypervisor platform.